Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Only in Jesus Name

All the hurt and all the pain
All the remembrance  of all the shame
Be gone in Jesus name.

Well of living waters be uncovered to flow freely once again
Flow freely once again, flow freely once again
Well of living waters flow freely once again

No more hurt, no more pain,
no more crippling memories and no more shame.

Shut in with Jesus in the secret place
I receive healing and I receive His grace.
Shut in with Jesus in the secret place
I receive healing and I receive His grace
Well of living waters flow freely once again

I say mountains be gone, mountain of sin, mountains of pride,
mountains of self love always trying to hide.
Mountains of doubt that always try to claim
that I'm all alone buried beneath the shame and pain
I proclaim you now crucified, on the cross of Christ
can you be denied the power you have had over me.

Well of living water flow freely once again
Flow freely once again, flow freely once again
Flow freely because of Jesus and the strength of His name.

I am crucified with Christ, never the less I live yet not l
And the life that I now live in the flesh I live flesh
I live by faith in the son of GOD who loved me
and gave Himself for me!
Thank you For Your love Wonderful  Jesus.
Thank you Lord for loving ME.

No comments:

Post a Comment